Step 1: What Are Your End-Of-Life Costs?
Step 2: What’s Your Gap?
- If you have a gap, you’re not alone
- 87% of Americans do not have enough in savings to cover their final expenses
Step 3.A: What If Your Loved Ones Have To Pay?
Step 3.B: How Are You Going To Pay?
An example: A 65-year-old female could buy a $10,000 policy for $40 per month. This would protect your loved ones immediately.
What if you put this $40 per month in savings?
…It would take you 250 months to save $10,000. That’s 21 years of risk. The risk of trapping your loved ones in debt with a surprise $10,000 bill.
Is that worth the few bucks you would save if you lived past 86?
More Good News
ALL of our carriers offer:
- Immediate, no-waiting-period coverage
- A short, 15-minute application (no medical exam required)
- A generous money-back guarantee
Get started by checking your rate.