- “Return of premium” accidental death life insurance from Mutual of Omaha
- $100K of coverage for less than $1 / day
- 30-day money-back guarantee
There are two types of deaths:
- Death from natural causes (e.g., illnesses)
- Deaths from accidents
Accidental death insurance covers deaths from accidents while traditional life insurance covers both.
Types of Accidents
Accidents are unintentional events, such as:
- Traffic accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Plane or train crashes
- Heavy machinery accident
- Many more….
Mutual of Omaha “Guaranteed Advantage” Brochure
Note that you can use the buttons on the bottom toolbar to zoom in, flip pages, or download a PDF copy of the brochure.
Eligibility & Rates
- Eligibility is based on age only (18-50)*
- Approval is guaranteed (no health questions or medical exams)
- Simple application (takes 3-5 minutes)
- The longer you keep your policy, the larger the refund of your premiums you get (up to 100%)
You can get 30 years of protection for your family and not pay a cent.
* Note: This product is not available to residents of AR, CT, GA, NY, PA or VA
Why Pay For Protection Against All Deaths?
Traditional life insurance provides financial protection from ALL causes of death. However, younger individuals are far less likely to die of natural causes. In fact, according to the CDC:
Accidents are the leading cause of death for Americans ages 1-44.
Please Don’t Put It Off
- Get started by filling out the application below (3-5 minutes)
- Receive an email from Mutual of Omaha to e-sign your application
- Within 24 hours, your coverage will be issued; in 3-5 business days, you will receive your policy in the mail
- Then have 30 days to cancel and receive a full refund
Mutual of Omaha Guaranteed Advantage Application
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Frequently Asked Questions
GetSure is a life insurance agency based in Greenbrae, California. We are licensed in all 50 states (+ D.C.). Feel free to check out our licenses here.
GetSure partners with 15 leading U.S. life insurance companies, including Mutual of Omaha, Aetna, Transamerica, Liberty Bankers, Gerber Life, and AIG.
Yes! And don’t worry, Mutual of Omaha does make money.
They make money by investing your premiums. The longer they hold on to your premiums, the more money they can make. That’s why your refund % increases over time.
Absolutely. If you are not satisfied or you change your mind for any reason, just let us or Mutual of Omaha known, and you will receive a full refund of your first payment.
After the first 30 days, you may cancel your policy whenever you want to, for any reason, with no cancellation fees or penalties.
Finally, note that your application is non-binding, 100% free, and will not affect your credit score.
Approval is guaranteed as long as you meet the eligibility criteria! (I.e. you are between the ages of 18-70.)
The application has four short sections:
1. Personal: basic contact and identification-related information about you
2. Beneficiaries: the name(s) and birthdate(s) of your beneficiaries
3. Background: details of any existing life insurance you have
4. Payment: your checking or savings account number. (You can choose when your payments will be drafted)
Absolutely not. We would never sell an insurance policy that had increasing rates.
[activecampaign form=16 css=1]
Want To Talk About It?