Early planning protects those you care about most
Royal Neighbors has permanent life insurance coverage to help you pass on your love – not your debt. Best of all, it’s simple. You decide how much insurance protection you need, and can afford.
You also choose who will receive your insurance benefits. In most cases, no physical exam is needed when you are applying for coverage.#1 Once you have been approved, your premiums will always remain the same.
This type of life insurance coverage may be a good option for you if:
- You want between $7,000 and $30,000 in coverage to help your loved ones with expenses when you die.
- You are looking for coverage options that may not require a physical exam.
- You wish to supplement the life insurance you already have.
They offer an Accelerated Living Benefit Rider with this coverage. If permanently confined to a nursing home or diagnosed with a terminal condition after issuance of a Certificate and per the terms of the rider, a portion of the death benefit can be accessed and used to help fund your care or other needs. Additional fees and interest may apply.
Rich Past, Strong Future
Royal Neighbors of America is a Member-based provider of life insurance and annuities. Their mission is to protect women financially, and empower them to improve their lives, families, and communities through education and volunteerism. Founded in 1895 by nine pioneering women, today Royal Neighbors serves over 220,000 Members nationwide and is a financially strong and thriving organization. Royal Neighbors Members receive benefits such as access to life insurance, annuities, scholarships and discounts on health, retail and legal services.
The Royal Difference
When you become a member of Royal Neighbors, you join a fraternal benefit society more than 220,000 strong. From grant funding to scholarships, their Member programs celebrate and enhance the impact they can make together.
- Community Chapters: Their chapters positively impact their communities by volunteering. Connect with your local chapter, or if you’re already volunteering, start one, and they will provide supplies, support and funding to help.
- Difference Maker: Fund As a member, if you want to be a Difference Maker by leading your own volunteer project, they can help by providing seed money, promotional materials, and guidance for how to make it effective.
- Nation of Neighbors: Nominate an inspiring woman for a Nation of Neighbors award. Their signature women’s empowerment grant program recognizes women planning to start or expand a business, organization, program, or nonprofit that helps women or girls in their community.
- Scholarship Program: They are dedicated to making college more affordable for their Beneficial Members through scholarships for post-secondary education at a community college, trade or vocational school, or a four-year institution.
- Member Relief Fund: This fund provides financial assistance to qualified Beneficial Members experiencing extreme cases of need, due to illness or injury, or extensive property loss/damage due to natural disasters.
- Member Savings: Using the Royal Neighbors Member Savings Card, Members and their immediate families have access to free/discounted services to help save on legal services, vision/dental services, prescriptions and more.