Updated: October 13, 2023
This policy explains the what, how, and why of the information we collect when you visit our website. It also explains the specific ways we use and disclose that information.
Your privacy matters
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the ongoing operation of one of our products.
- We don’t sell any of your personal information.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information that you provide to us. The amount and type of information depend on the context and how we use the information.
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
- Log Information: Like most website operators, we collect information that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
How We Use Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and as follows:
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our products, which helps us improve our products and make them easier to use;
- To communicate with you and provide customer support.
- To personalize your experience and serve relevant content.
We do not sell our users’ private personal information.
We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- Third-Party Vendors: We may share information about you with third-party vendors who need information about you to provide their services to us. This group includes vendors that help us provide our products to you (like payment providers that process your credit card information) and those that help us understand and enhance our products (like analytics providers). We require vendors to agree to privacy commitments to share information with them.
- As Required by Law: We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental requests.
- To Protect Rights and Property: We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of GetSure, third parties, or the public.
- With Your Consent: We may share and disclose information with your consent or direction. For example, we may share your information with third parties, such as your website’s host, who can help solve a support ticket.
Notice of Breach of Security
If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our system that affects you in any way, then GetSure will notify you as soon as possible and later report the action we took in response.
Safeguarding Your Information
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the Personal Information.
Accuracy and Retention of Data
We do our best to keep your data accurate and up to date to the extent that you provide us with the information we need to do so. If your data changes (for example, if you have a new email address), you are responsible for notifying us. Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold or process any of your Personal Information on behalf of a third party. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as long as needed to provide you with our products. We may also retain and use your information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent abuse, and enforce our agreements.
We will give an individual access to any Personal Information we hold about them within 30 days of any request for that information. Individuals may request to access, correct, amend, or delete the information we hold about them by contacting us at [email protected]. Unless it is prohibited by law, we will remove any Personal Information about an individual from our servers at your request. An individual is not charged to access or update their Personal Information.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
- Opt-Out of Electronic Communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us. Just follow the instructions in those messages. If you opt out of promotional messages, we may still send you other messages, like those about your policy and legal notices.