Protection and security for you and your loved ones!
- Immediate Death Benefit, 100% of face amount paid immediately.
- Graded Death Benefit, 30% of selected face amount paid if death occurs during the 1st policy year, 70% paid the 2nd year and 100% paid the 3rd and subsequent years. 100% paid for accidental death, all years
- Return of Premium Death Benefit, Return of premium plus 10% interest for 3 years if underage 65 at date of policy issue, 2 years if 65 or older at date of policy issue (Graded 2 years for all ages in IL, NH & NJ). 100% paid after graded period. 100% paid for accidental death, all years
At a cost of over $8,500 for a traditional funeral and burial, making final arrangements for a deceased relative can be one of the biggest expenses families face.
Where will the money come from?
Social Security Death Benefit: $255 lump sum death benefit to qualified dependents.
Veterans Administration Death Benefit: $300 to $700 lump sum death benefit on qualifications
Savings: Do you have the funds necessary to cover your final expenses? Keep in mind that Social Security Income can be reduced when a spouse dies.
Savings: Do they have the funds necessary to cover such costly expenses? Do you want to put that burden on your loved ones?
Affordable Premiums: Never increases regardless of changes to your age or health.
Death Benefit: Never decreases regardless of changes to your age or health. Benefits are paid to your beneficiary and are not subject to federal income tax.
Non-Cancellable: Never to be cancelled because of changes to your age or health as long as premiums are paid.
Cash Values: Cash values accumulate and can be used for emergencies or other financial needs.
Senior Choice Features
No Cost Benefits
- Terminal Illness Accelerated Benefit Rider: You can receive payment of up to 100% of the death benefit of your Senior Choice policy if diagnosed as terminally ill where life expectancy is 12 months or less (24 months in some states).
- Accelerated Benefits Rider-Confined Care: With this benefit if you are confined to a nursing home at least 30 days after the policy is issued you can receive a monthly benefit equal to 5.0% of the face amount per month. This rider is available on the Immediate Death Benefit Plan only. (Not available in all states).
No Cost Benefits
No Medical Exam Required. Your eligibility is based on the answers to the medical questions and a telephone interview (if applicable).
- Grandchild Rider: Provides valuable coverage on your grandchildren and great grandchildren ($5,000 per unit, Maximum 2units) at the rate of just $1.00 per month per grandchild for each unit selected.
- Children’s Insurance Agreement: Provides up to $6,000 of term insurance on the your children. Not available on Return of Premium Death Benefit Plan.
- Nursing Home Waiver of Premium Rider: Waives premium payments during the Insured’s confinement in a qualified nursing home after 90 days of continuous confinement when the care is recommended by a physician after the rider is in effect. Available only on the Immediate Death Benefit Plan.
- Accidental Death Benefit Rider: Provides additional coverage in the event of death by accident up to the face amount of the policy. Not available on Return of Premium Death Benefit Plan.